2004 Courage C65 AER - LMP2
Works car with huge history inc. LMP2 podium at Le Mans, Sebring victory & LMES championship title.
Eligible Organisers & series
- Peter Auto - Endurance Racing Legends
- Masters - Endurance Legends (Europe & USA)
- HSR - Classic Sebring 12 Hour & Classic Daytona 24 Hour
|Engine||2-litre, four-cylinder, turbo-charged P07 engine, producing well over 500+ bhp|
|Transmission||Six-speed sequential Hewland TLS gearbox|
|Suspension||Double wishbones on all four corners with push-rod actuated springs and dampers|
|Brakes||Ventilated carbon-ceramic disc brakes.|
Perfect for Peter Auto’s Endurance Racing Legends, this ex-works Courage C65 is the most successful of its kind with a class pole-position and podium finish at Le Mans, a class victory at the Sebring 12 Hours, a Le Mans Endurance Series championship title, multiple wins in both the European and American Le Mans Series and three participations in total at Le Mans. Offered in race-ready condition and accompanied by a vast spares package.
- Works car in 2004 with Courage Compétition, driven by former F1 and sportscar star, Jean-Marc Gounon, in addition to F1 test driver Jonathan Cochet, alongside our very own Sam Hancock and Alexander Frei
- 2004 Le Mans 24h pole position, LMP2
- 2004 Le Mans Endurance Series championship-winning car (LMP2) with three wins at Nürburgring, Silverstone, and Spa-Francorchamps.
- 3x Le Mans 24hr participations, achieving 3rd in class (14th overall) in 2006
- 2005 Sebring 12h: 1st in LMP2 (12th overall)
- 4x class wins in the American Le Mans Series with Miracle Motorsport
- Most successful of all ten C65s with seven LMP2 class victories in total
- Powered by AER’s 2-litre, four-cylinder, turbo-charged P07 engine, producing well over 500+ bhp (with mandatory 43mm restrictor)
- Fully recommissioned, crack-tested and offered in race-ready condition with valid fuel tanks, seat-belts and extinguisher
- Accompanied by a considerable spares package
- Eligible for Peter Auto’s Endurance Racing Legends, Masters Endurance Legends (Europe & USA), the Gulf Historic GP in addition to HSR, Sebring and Daytona Classics in the USA.
- Located in the UK, with UK taxes paid (with the possibility to return to the US without attracting further import taxes due to having only recently been exported)
For full details and MANY MORE PHOTOS, please visit our website:
You must be registered and signed in to contact a seller and save listings.
Not registered? Register
Something look suspicious? Please let us know
Clicking will take you to the website of our finance partner Classic & Sports Finance.