2005 MG Lola EX264 - LMP2
Winner of the 2006 Le Mans 24hrs (LMP2) and 2007 Le Mans Series (LMP2), 3x Le Mans participations.
Eligible Organisers & series
- Masters - Endurance Legends
- Peter Auto
|Engine||AER, two-litre, 4-cylinder turbo|
|Suspension||Ohlins TTX coil-over dampers via steel wishbone suspension|
|Brakes||AP Racing brakes are of carbon composite material|
|Wheels||Michelin racing slicks mounted to OZ racing wheels|
- Driven to a dominant LMP2 class victory in the 2006 running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans by former outright winner and sports car legend, Andy Wallace, alongside Mike Newton and Tommy Erdos.
- Winner of the 2007 Le Mans Series LMP2 class title.
- Total of three Le Mans 24 Hour participations.
- Extensively recommissioned, regardless of cost, by highly reputable preparer, MotoHistorics, exquisitely presented and offered in race-ready condition with an accompanying spares package.
- Suitable for both Masters Endurance Legends and Peter Auto’s Endurance Racing Legends.
“Having raced directly against HU05 in period and struggled to beat it in a variety of nearly identical Lola B05/40s fielded by rival teams, I’ve long known how good this particular car really is.
My presumptions from all those years ago have since been verified in recent testing over the past year or so where HU05 performed beautifully straight out of the box after MotoHistorics’ superb recommissioning.” - Sam Hancock.
FULL INFORMATION AND MANY MORE IMAGES AT: www.samhancock.com
(offered on behalf of the owner)
Sam Hancock , GB
You must be registered and signed in to contact a seller and save listings.
Not registered? Register
Something look suspicious? Please let us know
Clicking will take you to the website of our finance partner Classic & Sports Finance.